There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
To be recognized and respected as one of the premier ISP ( Independent Service Provider) repair centers in, not only the gulf coast region, but the entire continental United States. We strive to provide high quality and cost-effective turnout gear cleaning and repair solutions for all first responders throughout the country.
Solutions of New Orleans, LLC has over 25 years of experience making us uniquely qualified in the repair center industry and able to assist organizations with turnout gear services that improve the safety, effectiveness and longevity of their gear while keeping their cost affordable. We believe in integrity and honesty and will always inform our clients if we believe their cleaning and repairs will not be cost effective for them. We work with our clients, teaching them proper cleaning and maintenance steps that they can take themselves to insure a longer life span of their gear, keep their future repair cost low and keep them as safe as possible in the process.
At Solutions of New Orleans, dedication to excellence and keeping our clients safe is our prime mission. We are committed to providing the highest degree of quality in everything we do. This results in loyal clients who recommend us and continue to use our services year after year. We achieve this by:
· Continuous improvement of our processes.
· Adhering to NFPA 1851 guidelines, procedures and standards
· Continued education and keeping up-to-date in our field
· Acknowledging our responsibilities and accountabilities.
· Developing a clear understanding of our customer’s needs and wants
· Being highly observant as to detect and fix problems before they arise
· Assigning individual responsibilities to each employee to assure the utmost quality and accountability. All employees have responsibilities in their own areas to help ensure that quality is an essential part of our entire process
· Working as a team, to insure top quality service and quick and timely turn-around.
· Guaranteeing that all services are of manufacturer quality and in accordance to NFPA 1851 standards.
Integrity: We act with honesty and integrity, we never compromising the truth. We communicate openly with our clients and our actions are consistent with our words. We will never do work that we do not believe is worth a client’s time or money or that we believe will potentially compromise a client’s health and/or safety.
Respect: We treat one another, our clients, partners, and suppliers with respect. We acknowledge and understand the importance of diversity and use our differences to learn and grow.
Unity: We believe our company will only survive and thrive if we work together, as a team towards a common goal. All team members must work as one unit to exceed the needs and expectations of our clients. Team members must strive for excellence in each of their areas of expertise then come together as a whole to ensure top quality repairs and service. We help one another, respect one another and make one another stronger, as a whole.
Open Communication: All team members are encouraged to openly share their opinions, ideas and views. We work with our employees to ensure they are happy at work and that they maintain a healthy, quality, work and life balance.
Accountability: We take responsibility for our work, decisions and actions both individually, and as a whole.
* Rush Jobs Welcome
* Advanced Repairs
* Velcro replaced
* Knees replaced
* Trim replacement
* Name Patches
* Custom Lettering
* Record Keeping
* Rental Gear
* Advanced Cleaning
* W.L Gore & StedAir liner warranty program
LOCAL PICK UP & DELIVERY
JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY
REMOVE THE RISK
Call today for pricing.
ALWAYS IN STOCK
Let us install a chemical pump on your washer. Saves time & chemical.
Special thanks to Randall & Elizabeth Marcks for sharing. Elizabeth looks great in Solutions Of New Orleans rental gear.
Order a personalized name plate today